Robert Moore visits our office
We are honored to have Robert Moore join us today to share his experience as the President of LPL Financial, the #1 independent broker-dealer for 19 straight years according to Financial Planning magazine.
Robert is visiting us from the LPL home office in San Diego to help us celebrate our 10 year anniversary. LPL has been a key to our success in serving our clients. We chose LPL Financial as our broker-dealer because they are very passionate about bringing a better business model to the financial service industry.
Robert Moore shares his insight
In this interview you will hear Robert discuss:
- The vision for LPL Financial
- Their new home office
- Issues and the future of the financial service industry
- LPL Financial’s influence and leadership in the financial service industry
- The need for sound independent financial advice
- The state of the aging population in relation to the advisor population
- Supporting business owners
Robert kept a busy schedule during his visit. Fi Plan Partners sponsored the Samford Business Network Breakfast and coordinated for Robert to be the guest speaker. From there he spoke at our office at a client luncheon, and that afternoon spoke to a group of students and professors at Samford’s Brock School of Business.
You can see pictures of Robert’s visit here .
Moore about Robert Moore
Robert Moore serves as president of LPL Financial, the #1 independent broker-dealer for 19 straight years according to Financial Planning magazine. He has oversight of the company’s primary client-facing functions, including Advisor and Institution Solutions.
Robert is also :
- the chairman of the Insured Retirement Institute board of directors
- a member of the board of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- a member of the board of the Financial Services Institute
- and a member of the Financial Services Roundtable
Please send us your comment
[contact-form-7 id=”4653″ title=”Portfolio Blog”]
He is also on the University of Texas at Austin Development Board and is an independent director of Legal & General Investment Management America Co.
Greg Powell, CIMA
Greg Powell is President and CEO of Fi Plan Partners, an independent investment firm in Birmingham, AL, serving clients across the nation through financial planning, wealth management and business consulting. Fi Plan Partners creates strategies in the best interest of their clients using both fee based investing and transactional investing.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
Stock investing involves risk including potential loss of principal.